The world, how it works, surroundings, myself, etc.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fed up with windows.. for the Nth time

Today, I got fed up with windows, for the N-th time again. I wished to
get the Volume License keys for WinServer 2003 (IIIT has a paid MSDN
subscription). I have the username/passwd and I know it's available on
their site. But all that I get after logging in to the msdn subscription
page are advertisements to their products, features-list, and junk. As
if we paid for the subscriptions just to view their ads. There's a pile
of junk CDs (of softwares, apps, everything from M$... all legal)
available in the server room. They gather dust.

I roamed around on their site, and I landed to all places except where I
could possibly find anything useful. Junk Junk Junk everywhere. And
their ads at other places. Going to a crack-page and getting a key
appears quicker. I fail to realize how people can tolerate such stuff
from M$ after all the money that they pay.

5 comments:

smr said...

lol

Unknown said...

:gg :)

Anonymous said...

And the war has been sounded-off yet again :)

ShArK said...

lol lol lol ...... :D

Anonymous said...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/
for downloading and getting product keys if you are a msdn subscriber :)