The world, how it works, surroundings, myself, etc.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Google Google everywhere

Google did this. Google did that. Google started this service. Google started that. Google reintroduced this, and in style! Google has become the order of the day. If you read Slashdot, you'll realize that Google is not covered once every day, but about once every few hours. These people are as happening as their tools are awesome, as in too good to be true. With every product they come up with, it's closer to their objective of Organizing the world's information, in line their fundamental Do No Evil ideology. When I had been to Google's Bangalore office, a noteworthy point in a "Google's Truth" board hung on the cafetaria wall said: Success need not necessarily come through evil.

With so much attention focussed on a single organization, Google has raised the eyebrows of all the evildoers. All their efforts are directed to demolish this leviathon. Will the Google magic stay? Or it's just an ephemeral dream? In which case I'd rather not wake up. Therefore, I hope Google remains unvanquished with their "Do no Evil" ideology. Touchwood.

3 comments:

AK-84 said...

I really hope that u too get to contribute in this 'Do no evil' company. :-) Someone told that it's only abt u getting an offer letter now. Other things are successfully done. True, is it?

Unknown said...

True, is it?
# AK-84:
I had been asked to submit my documents. My papers are now with their Mountain View office. So, I have my fingers crossed.

kalyani said...

Google rox... and will continue to do so.... awesome company....well if u get in.. u'd be livin all those stats abt them every moment..
Hope u get in.. All the best...