The world, how it works, surroundings, myself, etc.

Friday, February 08, 2008

Disneyland and Wow!

One of the things I can most prominently remember about my childhood is Disney cartoons. There was a stage when Mickey, Donald, Pluto, Goofy meant more in life than probably computers mean today.

I visited Disneyland at Anaheim near Los Angeles. Many thanks to Google for the company trip.
I managed to catch 2 rides with Larry Page and Eric Schmidt.

Disneyland is a childhood dream come true. One less thing left to do in life.

I'll stop now and let you look at the pictures or the slideshow below.

4 comments:

Kunal said...

cool ... great shots and trip!
it's amazing to be just a kid again :D

Unknown said...

omg awesome, must hav enjoyed to the fullest

Cees1019 said...

I am a flight attendant at Star Tours in Disneyland. We flew you to the moon of Endore on our Star Speeder 3000. It was a pleasure having you Googlers there. Come back anytime! :)

Ash said...

coool.... very nice pics...now that's one more thing to do in my life :)