The world, how it works, surroundings, myself, etc.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Blood Donation

I donated blood today for the first time. They say that blood donation is good for health, as it improves circulation of new blood. And the body is able to make up for the loss in a mere 48 hours anyway.

More than anything else I'm happy for the fact that I'm not underweight anymore. I remember having considered blood donation earlier but could not because I wasn't healthy enough. My weight at 68 now makes me perfectly healthy for my height.

Yay!

9 comments:

mythalez said...

I wish there comes a day when I will be eligible for blood donation 8->

kulbirsaini said...

@mythalez me to :P

smr said...

68! no way! you are catching me man.
those extra pounds around the belly doesn't count.

great!

Unknown said...

u hv gain more weight than me nir...shame on u :P

Unknown said...

fk fk but awesome !! No more beer for you ....

Aniket said...

Skinnies of the world, unite!
I actually donated blood in my first year. And I weigh 56kgs for my 5'10 frame now. So I guess you needn't have worried all these years. If I can donate, I suppose anyone can.

Manoj said...

donate a kg of blood more and you will be weighing sixty seven :))

Ash said...

Hey Cool...it generally gives u a very goody goody feeling na?
I remember the first time I donated blood... i fainted in the same blood donation room (bed) itself... KK was pouring juice in my mouth...
:P

Smeeta said...

I am sorry for you not having a picture here..my mistake
BTW I guess you should be going to gym to reduce masses around your belly :P