- Students are not allowed to leave the campus
- Students have to get up at 5:00 AM everyday
- Students have to sleep by 11:00 PM, no late-night studying, no night-outs
- Students have to study during designated study hours
- It's a boys-only boarding school, so no girls within sight for days/weeks at a stretch
I don't blame the institute -- it's just catering to the demand from the public, and it's doing a good job. I don't blame the students -- they're just working hard in hope of a better future, even if it comes at a huge price, literally or otherwise. Whether or not the students are grown up enough yet to realize their freedom is a debatable issue. But something still doesn't feel right.